We can help you evaluate your company’s goals and needs and develop an employee benefits program that maximizes profitability while retaining employees and meeting your compliance requirements. Our rigorous, data-driven approach provides accountability, transparency and flexibility.
Data Analysis and Benchmarking
To control costs while still offering competitive benefits, your company needs comprehensive solutions based on a deep understanding of key metrics.
- Trend Analysis: We offer access to the nation’s largest health-plan benchmarking survey, representing the latest in employee benefit trends and strategies.
- Medical Claims Analysis and Population Health Management: Risks and behaviors that affect chronic conditions can dramatically drive up benefit costs. Stephens develops regular reporting for key measurements that offer insight into your employee population’s general health status.
- Pharmacy Benefit Analysis: Stephens Consulting Services, a subsidiary of Stephens Insurance, can help you navigate pharmacy benefits and establish a cost-effective solution that fits your company’s needs.
Our advisors provide comprehensive resources for employee communication and education, wellness and disease management, pharmacy benefit management and compliance issues such as PACCA, COBRA, and FMLA.
- HR Tools: Stephens Insurance acts as an extension of your HR department, providing a specialized array of personalized services. Interactive, state-of-the-art online tools facilitate employee enrollment, employee/HR communications, and plan management and compliance.
- Compliance: Web-based tools with access to a compliance library as well as timely information on action items. Is your business compliant? Click here to take a quick assessment of how well you are meeting your compliance obligations.
- Legal Experts: Access to top benefits attorneys for advice on compliance and ERISA issues.
- Employee Communication and Education: Online benefits portals, awareness flyers, newsletters, and enrollment tools are available to our clients.
Voluntary Employee Benefits
A company-endorsed voluntary benefits program is a great way to improve a benefits package, helping to attract and retain valued employees. We can help you develop an employee-paid voluntary benefits program that:
- Enhances corporate-sponsored core benefits
- Provides cutting-edge products at affordable group rates
- Offers flexible provisions to meet individual employee needs
- Enables employees to pay premiums through convenient payroll deduction
Stephens Insurance is the exclusive Arkansas member of United Benefit Advisors (UBA), a unique community of nearly 140 of the most successful and trusted independent employee benefits advisory firms in North America and Europe. Our membership in UBA provides national strength and leverage, as well as access to proprietary tools and resources.
We help our clients develop effective asset protection and wealth transfer strategies that fully coordinate with business plans and employee benefits solutions. Leveraged insurance solutions deliver maximum benefits to your company and key employees. Executive insurance strategies include:
- Key Person Life Insurance: Protect your business from financial losses upon the death of a key employee critical to business operations. Key person insurance can function as a form of commercial loan protection, and can provide needed funds when a business is to be continued, sold or liquidated.
- Executive Equity Life Insurance: Employer-paid premiums are fully tax-deductible as compensation to the employee, with death benefits paid directly to the employee’s beneficiary.
- Key Person Buy-Out Agreement: Ensure a seamless business and stock transfer solution upon the death of a key owner.
- Restrictive Bonus Plan Life Insurance: Offer attractive “golden handcuffs” to key employees. Tax-deductible employer-paid premiums and restrictive employer endorsements protect corporate interests during the lifetime of the employee.
- Deferred Compensation: Allow selected management or highly compensated employees to defer income until after retirement. Deferred compensation insurance offers multiple tax advantages to both the employer and the participant, and the plan can also be structured to provide disability benefits to the employee.
Stephens Insurance is the only Arkansas agency invited to be a member firm of the prestigious M Financial Group, an alliance of independent insurance professionals focusing on individuals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and Fortune 1000 companies. Please go to www.minfin.com/DisclosureStatement.htm for further details regarding this relationship.