Beyond essential company research and analysis, our analysts
strive to become industry-specific experts in order to make
decisions sometimes outside of consensus, emboldened from the
perspective of not just an intermediary, but also an
- Stephens research analysts cover over 400 stocks
focusing on 9 industries and 30
- Most of our senior analysts are CFAs, receive votes in
Institutional Investor All-American Research poll, have
been named “Best on the Street” by the Wall Street
Journal, amongst other accolades.
- Client feedback has been instrumental to our success. We
always want to know what we are doing right and wrong. Please
Fisken, Director of Research, with feedback.
- Benefits of our high levels of tenure. Our senior
analysts have an average tenure of 8 years at Stephens. With
this longevity comes consistency—our covered companies and buyside
customers appreciate the deep knowledge base this tenure brings and
whereas the staff at our competition consistently changes, our
teams do not.
- We think our delineating factors include tenure, industry/company experience, field trips using our
corporate aircraft, non-deal road shows, and our coordinated effort
to make clients money.